Buy Fentanyl Online
Buy Fentanyl Online is used to help relieve severe ongoing pain (such as due to cancer). Fentanyl belongs to a class of drugs known as opioid analgesics. It works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.Do not use the patch form of fentanyl to relieve pain that is mild or that will go away in a few days. This medication is not for occasional (“as needed”) use. It is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine. It is prescribed in the form of
transdermal patches or lozenges and can be diverted for misuse and abuse in the United States.
Side effects of Buy Fentanyl Online include:
drowsiness, confusion, constipation, weakness, dry mouth. constricted pupils, unconsciousness, slowed respirations, nausea, sweating, flushing, confusion, stiff or rigid muscles, tight feeling in the throat, difficulty in concentrating
How to apply a fentanyl patch
- Read the instructions that come with your patch carefully.
- Remove the patch from the packet – do not use scissors to open it as you may cut the patch. Do not cut patches unless your doctor has told you to.
- Keep the empty packet – you will need to put your used patch in this to keep it safe. You will then need to return it to your pharmacist who will destroy it in the right way.
- Peel off the plastic from the back of the patch. Do not touch the sticky side of the patch.
- Apply the patch to clean, dry, flat, undamaged skin. Do not touch the sticky side of the patch. Choose somewhere you can reach easily such as the top of your chest or top of your arm. Try to avoid very hairy areas, or clip the hairs first before applying the patch. If you find shaving easier, shave the area a few days before you apply the patch to make sure shaving does not irritate your skin.
- Do not cover the patch with anything including a dressing or tape. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you find your patch does not stick very well.
- Wash your hands after touching the patch.
Do not expose your patch to strong heat or sunlight. This can increase the amount of fentanyl that gets absorbed into your skin and can increase the risk of side effects or overdose. This includes long hot baths, saunas, electric blankets, hot water bottles, heat pads and sunbathing.
You can have showers and go swimming. Check the patch is still on properly afterwards and dry the area around the patch carefully.